The expert team at Outreach Access pride themselves on delivering the highest standards of professionalism and customer service. When you hire from Outreach Access, you benefit from:
- Operators supplied or self-drive options: All hire machines can be supplied with highly experienced, IPAF qualified operators. Self-drive customers can choose from a variety of machines, delivered to site or collected from the one of the company’s sites.
- Free site survey: A fully qualified survey or visits the site in advance, to evaluate conditions and ensure the right machine is supplied.
- Nationwide network: Through a network of associates across the UK, we offer top quality machinery, expert advice and back up, all at very competitive rates.
- Safety equipment: Safety is paramount. Vehicle mounted access platforms are supplied with outrigger pads as standard. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is also available to purchase, including safety harnesses, fixed length lanyards and anemometers.
- Risk assessments and method statements: Our experts will recommend the ideal machine, set out the Method of operation and identify any risks associated with using the equipment for a particular job.
- Traffic management / permits: We can make all the necessary arrangements, so customers can concentrate on the job itself.
- Field based engineers: A highly mobile team of experienced, qualified engineers in the field, to deliver a swift, effective response, if running repairs or replacement parts are needed.
- Standards: As members of the Construction Plant Hire Association (CPA) and the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF), we subscribe fully to the highest standards of practice in the industry.
To view the CPA Model Terms and Conditions for the hiring of plant, click here.